« Home | WHY STUDY THE FATHERS? » | My blog titles » | EMINENT CHRISTIANS: 4. MARTYN LLOYD-JONES » | ANOTHER BEDDOME SAYING » | BEDDOME ON REVELATION 3:20 » | BEDDOME, HEIR TO 17TH CENTURY DIVINES » | THE USE OF THE POETIC FACULTY » | THE FOLLY OF FACULTY-RUN SCHOOLS » | CHALMERS ON READING BIOGRAPHIES » | PURITAN BALANCE ABOUT COMING TO CHRIST »

TO CAP OR NOT TO CAP?

I tried the no-caps for my blog titles and frankly really did not like the look of it. But I would not have changed back if Gordon Woods had not e-mailed me and told me,

“Where in the Bible is ALL CAPS a sin?  Sure, in controverted posts and comments ALL CAPS is considered screaming, but what's the authority that is applicable to the title of your…posts?  The fact that in six months of posting no one has ever accused you of screaming your titles is sufficient evidence that ALL CAPS titles are not screaming and ranting.” 

Well, Gordon, you have convinced me. So, I am sorry, Reid, I think I going back to the caps. Trust you understand!